Classic Mini II Boot Black (Women)
Item No. 1016222
Our Classic Boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything.
Protected: Post Applied Treatment
Topically applied water repellency treatment
17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
17mm sheepskin lining
17mm sheepskin insole
Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
5" shaft height
Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
Do your feet hurt?
At Heart & Sole, we want you to understand that healthy feet are an important part of a healthy life. With this at the center of our business, we strive to ensure a proper fit for every customer in order to provide a comfortable walking experience. With our expertise in foot health, we do our best to find the right measurements to make sure your feet are happy. That being said, we are not doctors, and do not diagnose foot problems. Please understand that prolonged foot pain is not normal. If you have chronic foot pain, seek advice from a medical professional.
* Do you ship internationally?
- No, at this time we are only shipping in the United States. But stay tuned, as this may change in the future! Our shoes can’t wait to travel abroad.
* When will my order ship?
- Your shoes will (usually) ship out within 2 business days of the order date. Orders placed on Friday or the weekend will ship out the following Monday. This includes all shipping types (even expedited).
* I get an error message when I enter my shipping and billing addresses. What’s up with that?
- Usually when customers receive the error message "street address and postal code do not match" it is because the billing address being used doesn't match the address linked to that credit card. Contact your bank to verify your billing address or try using a different credit card when you place your order. If you are still having problems email us and we will help you place an order.
* Why was I charged more than once?
- Any duplicate charges are a result of multiple authorization attempts and should show as “pending” on your bank statement. You will only be charged once and duplicate charges will be removed within 2-3 business days. Don’t worry, we don’t want to scam you.
* Can I change or cancel my order?
- Once you place an order, we start on the packing & shipping process right away, therefore, we are unable to make changes. If you realize you’ve made a mistake in your order, please email us.
* How can I track my order? I wanna see when my shoes are going to get here!
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
* I received a damaged/defective/incorrect item. What do I do?
- Oops, sometimes that happens. Please contact us immediately and we will be happy to help you fix the problem. Email us, and we will get back to you quickly.
* What if I need to make a return?
- We allow returns on unworn/as new condition merchandise within 40 days of purchase date. A receipt is necessary to receive a refund. You must notify us before returning your items. Please refer to our return policy for full guide lines.
* How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed.