LS Classic Knit
The hallmark of all Arcopedico shoes can be seen in two fundamental design principles: the "barefoot" upper a soft, non-binding design that conforms to the top of the foot to allow circulation and all-day comfort and the patented, metal-free twin arch-support soles (made from molded polyurethane), which protect the foot arch and allow the distribution of body weight through the entire plantar surface.
Twin Arch Support
The construction on this shoe addresses both the medial and lateral arches in the feet, giving balanced support across the foot.
Lightweight and slip resistant bottom that provides excellent shock absorption.
Nylon Knit Upper
The flexible knit exterior on this shoe allows unbeatable breathe-ability and a soft, comfortable fit.
Arcopedico makes this removable so you can easily change it out and put a custom orthotic or an off-the-shelf arch support in for added benefits.
This non-leather upper is 100% vegan! This also makes this shoe machine washable, just remove the insole.
Heel Height: 1 inch
Do your feet hurt?
At Heart & Sole, we want you to understand that healthy feet are an important part of a healthy life. With this at the center of our business, we strive to ensure a proper fit for every customer in order to provide a comfortable walking experience. With our expertise in foot health, we do our best to find the right measurements to make sure your feet are happy. That being said, we are not doctors, and do not diagnose foot problems. Please understand that prolonged foot pain is not normal. If you have chronic foot pain, seek advice from a medical professional.
* Do you ship internationally?
- No, at this time we are only shipping in the United States. But stay tuned, as this may change in the future! Our shoes can’t wait to travel abroad.
* When will my order ship?
- Your shoes will (usually) ship out within 2 business days of the order date. Orders placed on Friday or the weekend will ship out the following Monday. This includes all shipping types (even expedited).
* I get an error message when I enter my shipping and billing addresses. What’s up with that?
- Usually when customers receive the error message "street address and postal code do not match" it is because the billing address being used doesn't match the address linked to that credit card. Contact your bank to verify your billing address or try using a different credit card when you place your order. If you are still having problems email us and we will help you place an order.
* Why was I charged more than once?
- Any duplicate charges are a result of multiple authorization attempts and should show as “pending” on your bank statement. You will only be charged once and duplicate charges will be removed within 2-3 business days. Don’t worry, we don’t want to scam you.
* Can I change or cancel my order?
- Once you place an order, we start on the packing & shipping process right away, therefore, we are unable to make changes. If you realize you’ve made a mistake in your order, please email us.
* How can I track my order? I wanna see when my shoes are going to get here!
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
* I received a damaged/defective/incorrect item. What do I do?
- Oops, sometimes that happens. Please contact us immediately and we will be happy to help you fix the problem. Email us, and we will get back to you quickly.
* What if I need to make a return?
- We allow returns on unworn/as new condition merchandise within 40 days of purchase date. A receipt is necessary to receive a refund. You must notify us before returning your items. Please refer to our return policy for full guide lines.
* How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed.